Monday, July 16, 2012

Acqua Fiorentina is back!

Horror it was, when I heard that Acqua Fiorentina from Creed was discontinued about a year ago. It was not love on the first sight on me but one moment I did fel in love with the fragrance when I completely perfumed myself with it. So far I had just testing it on my wrist but this was something completely new!


The fruity floral but also aromatic composition was inspired on a warm evening on the country side in Tuscany. The plum is what it made difficult for me in the beginning but once I wore the fragrance, I was so indulged by it's fresh but deep romantic aura.

The new Acqua Fiorentina has been reformulated, this due to damn regulations - I hate that perfumers are limited due to that! - and might be slightly different but almost unnoticeable.
Mr. Creed did add Diamond Jubilee Apple to the blend, a lively twist to the famous melange of Renaissance roses, green-gauge plum (often used in desserts), Florentine pear, sparkling white grapefruit, Sicilian bergamot, ... .

The result is a New "Old" Acqua Fiorentina, which hopefully may be available for many years!



(Picture: Maxime Heirbaut for YOUR Antwerp)



No comments:

Post a Comment