Monday, January 2, 2012

"A Single Man" - a fragrance by Wim Janssens

One of the most beautiful films that so deeply touched me is A Single Man by Tom Ford. The story, scenes, conversations, settings, ... everything is perfected by the maker. The emptiness, the sorrow, the loneliness, the pain, ... . The pure existential crisis of the main character who lost his partner in a car crash. Love that is so much more then the sexual orientation, love in its purest form. A cumulation of instant moments to define happiness... .



Reflecting to my life I recognize a lot of the emotions captured in the film. Pain I feel constantly due to suffering from a post traumatic whiplash injury which resulted in Fibromyalgia.
The lost of dear ones and the lust for living my live at the fullest as possible.



Pain is a constant drive to make me smell, craving for constantly olfactive impressions. That is why I did create my fragrance "A Single Man", which captures the deep scent of leather, the sweet embrace of violets, the warmth of tobacco and the depth of musk and tonka been.







No comments:

Post a Comment